2013年12月2日星期一

beats by dr dre solo hd that it was ok that we would be ok that we would

Cancer support group This means that beats by dre studio a cookie will stay on your computer even when you exit or close your browser which may reduce your levels of privacy and security.You should never select this option if you're using a publicly accessible computer, or if you're sharing a computer with others.Even if you select this option there are some features of our site that still require you to log in for privacy reasons. She has not eaten now in 4 days.Her last food was a butter pecan sundae that my sister got her on saturday.Dad says that she is not wanting fluids now.Hospice has now prescribed her liquid pain medication.They have to give that to her in droppers. It was very emotional yesterday with my dad and sister as we sat and went through all of mom insurance policies to see what she had.Calling the funeral home to see if she had preplanned any type of service. My dad is just heart broken because this is his soul mate.Him and mom have known each other since they were 8 years old and have been married for almost 41 years now. Hospice ordered her a hospital bed and it was delivered yesterday.They said that we she could be more propped up and not laying so flat. I went in and had a talk with my mom before i left.I told her that whenever she got ready to do beats by dr dre solo hd that it was ok that we would be ok that we would take care of each other.I told her that grandpa and my aunt were waiting for her.I asked her if she heard me and she said yes.I told her that we were not going to be mad because we loved her.She laid her hand on my cheek and said she loved me too.She smiled a little and then closed her eyes and went back to sleep. As i write this i cry.Not only for the loss that i know is coming but also because i rejoice in the fact she is aware that she is beats by dr dre studio going to a better place of no more pain or sickness. My tears are endless.My heart is breaking.There could be a tumor pressing on the part of the brain that dictates how the body perceives temperature, or if it's something like shaved ice, maybe the texture is appealing.Another possibility is that if they've had radiation treatments, sometimes they can tear up the saliva glands and they don't work properly, and that's their way of keeping their mouth/throat moist.It's hard to say with brain cancer because the brain runs everything and you just don't know how any changes will manifest.Of course, i have to wait until my new graphics card gets here before i can use it.It looks pretty decent, but heavy duty graphics content, and not for the faint of computer power either. Cancer is hard enough to deal with, she doesn't need depression too.It doesn't need to be a death sentence and she needs to focus on the fact that living is worth the fight.I've known a couple of people with thyroid cancer and they both are going quite strong through and post treatment.

没有评论:

发表评论